Can a party go to court for a new trial if they do not like the arbitration award?

No, the arbitrator’s decision is final and binding. By agreeing to arbitrate a claim, a party cannot have the same matter decided by a court of law. However, a party can seek to have a court vacate a FINRA arbitration award (similar to an appeal), but the grounds to do so are very limited.

Contact Us For More Information

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.